Presenter: Kathee Scoggin
Part 1: (91 minutes)
- Identify indicators that put a young child with multiple disabilities at risk for hearing and/or vision loss.
- Identify informal observation tools to identify sensory learning channels that are strong for the child.
Part 2: (88 minutes)
- Identify active learning strategies and adaptations that support the child within his or her family and school.
- Identify communication strategies and adaptations that support the child within his or her family and school.
To receive clock hours for a training series, please follow these easy steps:
- Watch all parts to the recorded training series (~90 minutes each).
- While watching the trainings, write down the clock hour questions that are asked during the training (as described on the instruction sheet that you just downloaded). You can pause the training to do this.
- Complete the Training Evaluation.
- Email the questions and answers, as well as the evaluation to email@example.com