eLearning for Educators offers online courses designed for busy K-12 educators working with students with disabilities. The courses are:
- Accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Available continuously.
- Available to all educators.
- Delivered 100% online.
- Accepted by OSPI for certificate maintenance.
There are no registration deadlines. When you’re ready, register online and get started. You’ll have three months to complete the course.
Special Education Consistency Index |$120, 30 clock hours
An advanced and rigorous course on the Washington State Special Education Consistency Index, designed to lead to certification as a Special Education Consistency Index Scorer. Those registering should be experienced in conducting and reviewing special education evaluations and in developing and reviewing individualized education programs (IEPs).
Emphasizes the purpose and intent of the Special Education Consistency Index initiative; how to conduct a Consistency Index review using the research-based diagnostic tools; and how to use the web-based companion Data Collection and Reporting Platform. Certifies you as a Special Education Consistency Index Scorer and gives you individual-level user access to the platform for three years.
Other Course Offerings
Check out all of our course offerings, with more coming soon. Course details can be found at eLearning for Educators.
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview for Educators and Evidence-Based Practices
- Classroom Assessment: Progress Monitoring
- Classroom Management and Addressing Challenging Behaviors
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Childhood Environments and Behavior Management
- Early Literacy and Numeracy
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Introduction to Transition Services
- Secondary Transition: Agency Connections
- Secondary Transition: All Roads Lead to Employment
- Secondary Transition: Postsecondary Education and Training
- Secondary Transition: Working More Effectively with Diverse Youth and Families
- Students with Deaf-Blindness: Foundations
- Universal Design for Learning
How to Register
Online registration is fast and convenient, and courses are offered at a reasonable cost. Payment may be made by major credit card, debit card, electronic check, or purchase order.
Questions? Contact Us
Carole Brewer, Project Director
Elaine Kurlinski, Project Manager
Email | 360.867.6070 | eLearning for Educators