This is an 8 month program that offers the following activities to support educational interpreters:
- Individual interpreter remote mentorship sessions
- In person group conversation nights with Deaf language models – new!
- Week long Summer Intensive training at WSD in Vancouver (June 25-29, 2018)
- Webinars relating to EIPA assessment priority areas – new!
- One onsite mentor visit—new!
- Performance EIPA test
- Boys Town National Research Hospital EIPA Video Conference series free of charge (12/7, 2/10, 4/7) – new!
Application deadline – OCTOBER 23. For more information download the flyer and/or application:
[FLYER] Professional Development for Educational Interpreters
For more information, email email@example.com or fax the application to (509) 963-1608.