Presenter: Kathee Scoggin
- Discover why we discuss a student’s “capacities”when conducting a person-centered plan.
- Identify six areas that need to be addressed in a person-centered plan.
- Identify the challenges to conducting a successful person-centered plan.
- Powerpoint (includes references and resources mentioned during the training)
- Discover what information might be shared in a person-centered planning meeting and how might it translate into an educational objective for the student.
- Identify how to facilitate the group discussion in identifying goals and objectives for the student.
- Identify how you might use the PCP information in the future, following the conclusion of the PCP meeting.