The National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB) and the National Center on Deaf-Blindness (NCDB) are pleased to announce the next online training for parents/families of children and youth who are deaf-blind on:
The Role of Interveners in Educational Settings
October 3 – November 7, 2016
Come learn about:
- The role of interveners.
- The principles of intervention.
- How interveners function as members of students’ educational teams.
- Primarily self-study, but hosts are available to provide assistance. We will also have several optional online video sessions.
- 1 to 2 hours per week for 5 weeks (you work on your own at times that are convenient for you).
- A computer and a good Internet connection is needed.
- Training is free.